Sales and Mortgages
Learn who’s making Colorado commercial real estate sales and loans by clicking on the links below.
CREJ’s Sales and Mortgages feature is updated weekly and provides all sales and mortgages over $500,000 recorded each week in 13 counties along Colorado’s Front Range, including: Denver, Arapahoe, Douglas, Jefferson, Broomfield, Boulder, Larimer, Weld, El Paso, and more.
What you can learn
- Current benchmark of values in today’s Colorado commercial property sales market
- Recorded prices for each property
- Who is lending in the marketplace
- Names and addresses of the borrower and lender for each property
- Transaction details property address, loan type, legal description, and date each mortgage was recorded
- Whether or not a property was sold by a private owner or lender
- If the buyer a local group or an out-of-state entity
- Previous sales and mortgages in Colorado for up to 90 days
Make sure the Colorado Real Estate Journal’s Sales and Mortgages resources are part of your Colorado commercial real estate sales and business strategy.