Last revised: July 2012
1. Types of Information Collected. In order to better serve the communication needs of commercial real estate community and provide you with attentive and consistent customer service, CREJ may collect personal information through this web site as described below. The information CREJ collects depends on how you choose to use this web site.
· Personally Identifiable Information Collected. When you visit this web site, CREJ does not collect any personally identifiable information, or any other type of information, about you unless you specifically provide it to CREJ when you sign up for CREJ’s services. For example, when you subscribe to the Colorado Real Estate Journal, submit an e-mail, or fill out a general contact form, you will be asked to provide certain personally identifiable information. The personal information we collect about you through such sources will vary, depending on the nature of the transaction and the information required to fulfill your request for our services, but may include, without limitation:
- First and last name, home, business and email addresses, home and business telephone numbers, facsimile number, and/or other identifying information that permits CREJ to contact you
- Payment information, including credit card number, card holder name, expiration date, and billing address
- Registration and password information
- License or other identification numbers
3. Removing, Reviewing or Changing Personally Identifiable Information. If you decide you no longer wish to receive email communications, including e-newsletters, from CREJ, you may unsubscribe from our distribution list by sending an email to email@example.com. Requests for access to review and/or modify your personally identifiable information may be made by writing to the attention of Director of Client Services, Colorado Real Estate Journal, 1630 Welton St., Ste. 300, Denver, CO 80202 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Security of Personally Identifiable Information. CREJ takes reasonable precautions and has implemented reasonable technical measures intended to protect against the risks of unauthorized access to, erroneous disclosure of, and unlawful interception of personally identifiable information submitted to this web site. Once your information is received by CREJ, we use commercially reasonable efforts to limit access to personal information about you to those employees and service providers whom we determine need access to that information to provide products or services to you. However, please be aware that your email transmissions containing personally identifiable information to this web site may be unlawfully intercepted or accessed by third parties and/or this web site may be subject to hostile network attacks or administrative errors. Accordingly, CREJ cannot and does not guarantee that your personally identifiable information is completely secure and safe from such risks.
5. Third Party Sites. This web site may contain links to other web sites. CREJ is not responsible for the collection, use or disclosure of information collected through third-party web sites and expressly disclaims any liability related to such collection, use or disclosure. CREJ is not responsible for the practices employed by web sites linked to or from this web site nor the information or content contained therein. Links to other web sites are provided solely as a convenience. Your browsing, use and interaction on any other web site, including web sites which have a link to this web site, are subject to that web site’s own rules and policies and CREJ recommends that you review the information collection practices of such sites before using them or providing them with information.
6. Children’s Use of This Site. Our site is not designed for or directed to children under the age of 13 and CREJ does not knowing collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13. We recommend that children under the age of 13 be supervised by an adult while using the Internet and request that children under the age of 13 not provide any personally identifiable information to our web site.