Eaton; Town of
223 First Street Eaton, CO 80615
Named for the state's fourth governor, Benjamin H. Eaton, the town is located 7 miles north of Greeley on US Highway 85, and Eaton is just 20 minutes from Fort Collins.
The Town of Eaton is an ideal location for manufacturing, distribution or service delivery for the following industries.
- Energy - renewable energy such as wind, solar, or clean technology
- Agriculture - R&D or manufacturing
- Bioscience - Manufacturing of agricultural based products
- Medical - Manufacturing, or Geriatrics care and R&D
- Technology - Data centers, communications facilities